Blood and Bacon is a multiplayer CO-OP “survival shooter fps” that pits heavily armed players against undead machines and equipment as they try to slaughter their way through more than 100 levels of madness and twitching gristle.
Day and night levels, players will take on 35 enemy types and numerous bosses, such as the giant monster affectionately called, ‘Princess Blubbergut’ and mini bosses every 10 days as you explore, shoot and run for your life against the onslaught of pig monstrosities.
The game creatively dispenses pickups through a meat grinder, from the creatures you kill. Ammo crates, adrenaline, grenades, rockets and other exotic boosters.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and up
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4 Minimum
- Memory: 600 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0, Direct3D , Hardware Acceleration
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Card is Required or Virtual Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Supports Multiple Resolutions and AA Settings