From Valve (the developers of Counter-Strike, Half-Life and more) comes Left 4 Dead, a co-op action horror game for PC and Xbox 360 that lets you experience the epic battle of four survivors against hordes of zombies and terrible mutant monsters. L4D plays shortly after a global zombie apocalypse in which four survivors fight an epic battle against hordes of zombies and terrible ‘specially-infected’ mutants.
The co-op side of the survivors spans four sweeping campaigns in urban and rural areas. Each campaign has a parent team goal and consists of 5 maps each. All the campaigns together let you recreate the escape of survivors from the city. The survivors’ 4-man team can consist of 1 to 4 players and can be supplemented by computer bots as needed to enable single as well as co-op or multiplayer matches.
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
- Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card